• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi everybody...

Hamburg-City

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

my name is Veljo and i´m from Hamburg / Germany.
I have an 68 Dodge Coronet. I´ve logged me at this site and hope if i have some questions you can help me.

Sorry for my english, i try my best...

regards from germany

veljo

Attachments

• 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 236
Welcome - great car!

Super! Another 68' Coronet..Welcome aboard. I'm impressed with the amount of German Mopar guys out there.

My Dad came from west Germany when he was a child- nice to see theres Mopar fans over there-Welcome and nice coronet

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! `68's are my favorite and you have a very nice one there.

Wilkommen mein herr!
Nice looking Coronet you have.
(My German is a lot worse than your English, so don't worry about it and keep on posting)

Welcome to FBBO from snowy Northern California. Look great keep up the posts. I like your 68 Corenet. Is it a 383/727 auto ? I see a Superbee emblem in the grill any plans on cloning it. Was the car from Germany origanly or did a service guy bring it ther or something? I am of German desent myself, a couple of generations since 1848 in the U.S. now. Good luck with your car.

good morning, thanks for the welcome...

@ budnicks- i bought the coronet at a dealer in germany. the coronet is a blackplate car from stockton CA. the coronet has a 440/ 727 auto. it´s not a superbee. engine, transmission and paint is not original...

best regards
veljo

Welcome Willy greetings from...........................Hamburg
:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

Willkommen, mein Freund! Ich heisse Donny und ich verbrachte 5 Jahre in Deutschland; Stuttgart, Heidelberg und Augsburg mit der US Army. Mein kleiner und schlecht Deutsch, mit Ihren kleinen und gute Englischkenntnisse, sollten wir keine Probleme bei der Kommunikation!

Welcome to the site; great looking car!

That car should be a lot of fun on the autobahn! Last time I was on it I was in a 70's Monte Carlo and all the little cars got out of our way very quick. We only had to move over for the Porsche's.

Auto Transport Service
Back