• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi everyone. 65 Coronet and all Mopars!

Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
New to FBBO. From Western PA. I’m swapping a 440 in place of a 318 poly. Been 30 years since I’ve done a motor swap… but now I have the time to do it. Looking forward to researching the forums for ideas and tips.
Talk soon!

F188AADA-54B3-4D74-B6D5-527B6E505A0D.jpeg 8686E72A-31E2-4A7B-80C5-1F4CA12A1BB5.jpeg 79CBCB80-7471-4855-8F5F-D029943BBCFD.jpeg

Welcome from northeast of THE Motor City!

Swap? Don't do it! The car looks awesome as it is!:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard from NJ and best of luck whatever you decide. Thanks for posting the pictures as well!
:thumbsup:

Welcome from WNY ! 65's are 1 of the many Classic Mopars, and you have a Great One there !!!

Welcome from Western NY. From Elizabeth originally and worked in the Burg for many years. What ever you do, do it right,
Nice looking ride!:thumbsup:

Welcome from a fellow 65 owner on the west coast. My car was a poly originally till my friend put a 440 in it back in the late 70's, early 80's. Indy engine for it now.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

cool 65

Welcome from Missouri!! My car started life looking identical to yours, except it was a 361. Nothing about my car is original anymore, that can be good or bad. Good Luck!

Welcome from a fellow 65 owner on the west coast. My car was a poly originally till my friend put a 440 in it back in the late 70's, early 80's. Indy engine for it now.

Do you have any pictures of the engine bay from the 440 days? Im curious on how its going to fit - that 318 poly is wide but I don't think as wide as a 440.

Auto Transport Service
Back