• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hi everyone

dink

Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:well im not to happy to be here.... because I am desperate to get this POS dodge sportsman running and driving.... I just got it... #$%^$$^% 'N to use as a work truck... anyways not sure where to begin... but I know it will be a good runner with a little more work and patience if I can find some...

Probably not the best way to make an entrance... but welcome anyway. You'll find plenty of help here for what looks to be a troublesome car. :hello2:

Last edited:
hi and welcome to the site

must be a chebby guy or maybe a ferd nerd, anyways, I'm happy to be here! great guys with a million dollars worth of knowlege and 60plus years of stories .

dink - some free advice on how to get help on a forum (up to you if you care or not).

For starters, there are so many knowledgeable and helpful people on FBBO with a love of Mopars that you would be amazed. However, the way you are behaving here, I think you will get very little help (and you did join to get help, didn't you?)

Remember, you are new here, and that both in life and in forums you generally get back as much respect as you give. In forums in particular, people only have your words (and feelings through emoticons) to judge you on, and unfortunately, the first impressions of you are not good.

Think of joining a forum like walking into somebodies house for the first time. Imagine, they invite you in with the promise of free help and friendship. You walk in there, and your first words are an angry foul-mouthed tirade, mixed with the vaguest of questions about problems that are usually complicated and require some skill and detail to describe in order to obtain useful help. Then when you don't get instant answers, you get even angrier and start threatening people. These very same people that have helped countless other forum members for years, for free and expecting nothing but a little common courtesy.

Well I'm afraid the only first impression you will give everybody is that you are a tool. (Or as suggested elsewhere, a DICK.) (Honestly, I'm not saying you are one in real life. I don't know you. Heck, you may be a most generous and kind person in real life. BUT, your attitude here and the words you've written justifies somebody reading your posts concluding that you are foul tempered, rude, disrespectful and not worthy of helping.

If you can be nice, others will be nice to you.

If you keep carrying on like you are, you will get no help and others will bait you and continue to poke fun.

As others have said, you need to chill out, especially considering you just joined.

I hope you can, and then you will get to enjoy the forum.

dink - some free advice on how to get help on a forum (up to you if you care or not).

For starters, there are so many knowledgeable and helpful people on FBBO with a love of Mopars that you would be amazed. However, the way you are behaving here, I think you will get very little help (and you did join to get help, didn't you?)

Remember, you are new here, and that both in life and in forums you generally get back as much respect as you give. In forums in particular, people only have your words (and feelings through emoticons) to judge you on, and unfortunately, the first impressions of you are not good.

Think of joining a forum like walking into somebodies house for the first time. Imagine, they invite you in with the promise of free help and friendship. You walk in there, and your first words are an angry foul-mouthed tirade, mixed with the vaguest of questions about problems that are usually complicated and require some skill and detail to describe in order to obtain useful help. Then when you don't get instant answers, you get even angrier and start threatening people. These very same people that have helped countless other forum members for years, for free and expecting nothing but a little common courtesy.

Well I'm afraid the only first impression you will give everybody is that you are a tool. (Or as suggested elsewhere, a DICK.) (Honestly, I'm not saying you are one in real life. I don't know you. Heck, you may be a most generous and kind person in real life. BUT, your attitude here and the words you've written justifies somebody reading your posts concluding that you are foul tempered, rude, disrespectful and not worthy of helping.

If you can be nice, others will be nice to you.

If you keep carrying on like you are, you will get no help and others will bait you and continue to poke fun.

As others have said, you need to chill out, especially considering you just joined.

I hope you can, and then you will get to enjoy the forum.

Well said, couldn't have said it any better myself!!

Almost like he isn't listening , hum ,I'm done with this one,, off to the next post!

Auto Transport Service
Back