• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Down Under.

ossietim

Banned
Banned
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi I'm Tim from Melbourne.Been a semi-silent member for a couple of weeks.Just waited until I finalized my purchase.Loved this car as a kid 35+years ago and finally got it! Don't know anything about it ....just saw it and pulled the trigger.
Is a 62 dart convertible .previous owner passed away and his son sold it to me.I hope to take delivery in 10 weeks (sigh).in the mean time I'm learning and seeing some amazing stuff from everyone this is a great forum I'm glad I found you guys.Thanks ossietim

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Very nice Dart, some great lines on that body!
Tell us more about it, where did you purchase this beauty?

Good Day Mate, welcome from NorCal to the FBBO forum, Mike... You probably can't wait to get that nice clean 62 Dart convertible...

Thanks for the welcome.yes I can't wait ,so much so that I have already started collecting stuff.Service manual ,brake drum puller and numerous tune up parts.

Detmatt1 came out of the Midwest Iowa.Late owner was a parts man also in a restorers club.So hopefully it's in good shape ,hard to tell from the pics but I've a good feeling.
Ossie

Welcome aboard Tim, Cool looking vert!!

Hey Tim!!!

Welcome to the board. Loads of knowledge, help and laughs to be had here.

I bet you are jumping out of your skin waiting for the boat to arrive!!!

Cheers - Frank

PS - I just noticed your avatar - Great timing, I'm just about to watch the Muppet movie...

Thanks for the welcome.yes I can't wait ,so much so that I have already started collecting stuff.Service manual ,brake drum puller and numerous tune up parts.

Detmatt1 came out of the Midwest Iowa.Late owner was a parts man also in a restorers club.So hopefully it's in good shape ,hard to tell from the pics but I've a good feeling.
Ossie

Sounds like you've got nothing to worry about, congrats!

Hey Tim!!!

Welcome to the board. Loads of knowledge, help and laughs to be had here.

I bet you are jumping out of your skin waiting for the boat to arrive!!!

Cheers - Frank

PS - I just noticed your avatar - Great timing, I'm just about to watch the Muppet movie...

Thanks Frank,
couldn't have done it without your help!
i'm really going to enjoy this site and the fellas here/

until later
tim

Auto Transport Service
Back