• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Germany

German_Roadrunner

Local time
7:20 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i´m from munich, germany and i´m the owner of a 69 Plymouth Roadrunner. I´m searching for some information about my car. Eventually somebody knows something. (RM21H9G191238)

Here are some pics

cimg5767kleini12dh9axgv.gif

cimg5770kleinpvsti2j36b.gif

cimg5771kleine3xvfk9uh2.gif

Best regards

Welcome aboard the Forum.. Nice RR...

Welcome to FBBO German Roadrunner!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Very nice car! Bet that is fun to get out on the Autoban!!! I am in the farm machinary business and travel Germany sometimes. What part of the country are you living?

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

welcome to FBBO, nice RR

Welcome! Munich aye? I lived in Augsburg back in 93-95 with the US Armee, oops, sorry, mein Deutsch ein bisschen entsprungen! I don't think that RR would be a good thing to run up A7 or A5 at speed, with drum brakes; ouch, no way! I'd rather run around in a nice Opel Calibra! Was sagen Ihre Nachbarn denken Sie an Ihre American Muscle Car, wenn Sie sich auf den Straßen von München rollen, und ich wette, du bist auf einem guten 225 oder so DM um ihn zu füllen? Warten Sie, die DM ist weg, oops!

Very nice ride! Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Love the color, what do you want to know about it?

vos ist los comrad

das ist a vonderbar RoadRunner,, Guttin tog my friend.

Welcome to the site! Great bunch of people here, you'll get many questions answered.

Thanks Guys.
Yes, the DM has gone. Now we´ve got the Euro :-(
I do not drive a lot on the autobahn with the Roadrunner. It´s more fun to drive through munich with all the small (german) cars and they are even not as half as loud than the RR. :)
Augsburg is very near to munich. The preowner of the roadrunner was also a army soldier who was in germany.

I would be interested in the history of my roadrunner. Perhaps somebody knows something about it or the preowner (Mr. Schloneger from Texas)

I have already opened another thread about the history...

Welcome and nice RR!

Auto Transport Service
Back