• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Illinois

6T5Satellite

Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score
Just found your site so I thought I would join. I bought a 1965 Satellite a few months ago so I know I will have questions in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 150
Welcome! Really nice car. what is that color called for 65?

Welcome
Love that body style. This site is full of very knowledable individuals. I have learned alot from the forum.

Welcome to the site cool looking car what motor does it have?

Welcome from MI. My 65 Coronet started life as the same Gold color but was changed 22+ years ago. I picked this up a couple years ago. Enjoy the car.

MoparThunder look for Hemi#1 build threads. He is putting the same colored car back together right now. He has the color listed in one of the threads.

IMG_0861.jpg

Welcome!!! My brother has a 65 Belvedere that we are in the process of putting a 440 in. I have a 66 Satellite and another brother has a 67 Satellite. We are all located near Peoria and would be happy to give you any advice or assistance. We also might have some parts you could use.

Nice 65 Satty

welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal

Welcome from north of your border - great car!

Auto Transport Service
Back