• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from New Zealand

Here's some more, sick of it yet? I have hundreds :lol:

With hubcaps 001.jpg With Magnums 004 (Medium).jpg Engine bay (Medium).jpg Recond 383.jpg recond engine 005.jpg recond engine 008.jpg recond engine 027.jpg 3a.jpg Dash and gauges 009.jpg Dash and gauges 011.jpg

That’s one sweet ride you have there. Thx for posting the pics. We never get sick f them. Yeah the flames tho - that is definitely a retro look that was never attractive even back in the day.

I was lucky from the start as the car was pretty rust free. Sold new in Arizona at Bill Breck Dodge to Alvah Crama. I have the build sheet and original warranty card and owners manual. It was built on Tuesday 7th July 1970. That was the last week of 70 Charger assembly in the US. The car my partner is buying next week was built on Friday 10th July 1970, the last day of 70 Charger production. It will be awesome to have 2 of the cars built in the last week of production.

engine bay wiring 013.jpg engine bay wiring 018.jpg A pillars 003.jpg Charger 404.jpg rh roof steel.jpg Copy of Sills bare steel 005.jpg steel rr guard.jpg lhs stripped boot channel.jpg Copy of Sills bare steel 001.jpg CHARGER papers.jpg

That’s one sweet ride you have there. Thx for posting the pics. We never get sick f them. Yeah the flames tho - that is definitely a retro look that was never attractive even back in the day.
Yes, I agree about the flames, they came off the 1st week I had it. lol

Nice project, cool Charger

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

clean car, and my favorite color, welcome!

Welcome from California USA. Great job with a great car!

Auto Transport Service
Back