• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from North Australia

Welcome from Alabama, I don't know what your travel plans are, but if you venture into the deep south of the USA, Welborn's Muscle Car Museum is a great place to spend a day.

Welcome from Germany, formally NZ and soon to be Texas. Great cars you have there. I do love an Aussie Valiant. I have worked on oil rigs up the coast of WA and my daughter is currently in Kununnurra. Road tripping the US is a great thing to do. If I only was there for a short time, I would try and include Chryslers at Carlisle or if you can get tickets, SEMA. Different times of the year of course, depends when you go.

Welcome from Alabama, I don't know what your travel plans are, but if you venture into the deep south of the USA, Welborn's Muscle Car Museum is a great place to spend a day.
If you make it to Welborn's, take another day to visit Don Garlits Museum in Ocala, Florida.

Welcome from Texas! Dad bought his first big car in 69...a New Yorker with a 440 in it. It was the first 440 powered car I ever drove by myself. Can't believe dad let me do that but I guess he figured that since my car was still running, I can't be too bad. And he knew I was into hot rodding. Well, one of the rear tires went flat shortly after my 'little' drive and I'm sure he saw the rubber up in the wheel well when he changed the flat lol. He did make an off color comment about the tire going down though.

birds.jpeg

Hey Jerry - sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but that sounds like a great idea. I have been to the deep south a few times (many years ago), but will make sure I get along to Wellbourne.... I've been so close (Nashville, Memphis), but didn't know of the museum until you mentioned it... Thanks mate!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back