• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Richmond, VA.

burgmopar

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
:sSig_noob:
New guy here...Actually from Powhatan, Virginia just west of Richmond.
I lived in Tidewater in the 90's, involved with the Tidewater Mopar Club, but don't know any diehard mopar fans in my area:smilie_help:

I have five B-bodies, none of them worthy of pictures:(

4 door mopars seem to search me out, can't seem to resist buying them...:surrender2:

Save the 4 doors...Save the hobby!

burg

Welcome. I have a connection to the Tidewater area as well and always think fondly of it whenever it's mentioned.

Hi Burgmopar,

Im new here too, from Stafford VA. Getting reaquainted with my old mopar habit, which was on the back burner there for a few years... Know any body shops that do quality, yet affordable, quarter and floorpan replacements?

Jon
70 RR RM23N0A - Now 440/ 727
69 Coronet RT WS23L9A - #s car needing sheetmetal
69 Barracuda notchback - 360 conversion still not done.
73 Barracuda 318

welcome. All b bodies are worthy of pics.....:grin:

welcome, from Mass. 2 more doors to love ....mopar or nocar:grin:

Welcome ! I have friends and family in Powhatan

welcome aboard...I like Richmond. Drove this long *** road clear to the otherside one day....5 times moving a freind into Lynchburg.

Im hoping to go down and visit the area in Aug. May not come back!

I have a more door that seems to keep avoiding the torch somehow as well.

Welcome to the forum.

im the friend that rumblefish moved from richmond to lynchburg....and my shop was in powhattan so i know just right where u are hell that was 2003-4 rumble god u got a good memory....well damn if he didnt just help me move again...this time from new york back to georgia....welcome to the board!!!!!not that im here too much but being im gettin back into my charger and its alive again (thanx to rumble) ill do the rest...ill probly be here a hell of alot more. car **** anyone? 66 charger poly (semihemi)

All, Thanks for the warm welcome!

semihemi, sorry I missed you...Moved to Powhatan in '05. I've got a 318 Poly just sitting in the garage waiting to be dropped into a...Well, I have no idea what!

rumblefish360, I grew up on L.I. Hopefully everyone else won't hold that against me:grin:

AdamR, I remember you were looking at moving to Virginia, back when you had a '65 Dart (I think?).

Headed to Carlisle on Saturday!!! Can't wait:woohoo:

burg

AdamR, I remember you were looking at moving to Virginia, back when you had a '65 Dart (I think?).

I think I had my 71 Scamp at the time. I believe we spoke a few times. My father ended up going down there. Im still considering it and hope to go down there to visit in Aug.

Auto Transport Service
Back