• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi guys and gals

goose69

Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Well here I am to say hi. I posted a couple threads looking for some answers for questions before seeing this. I'm hoping to find better comrodery here and a better place to answer my questions when needed than other places that I've tried.
As far as projects go I have a couple. I have my old high school car, a 1969 Roadrunner (383, 727 car) that I'm now collecting parts for to do a complete strip and rebuild of. I've got the motor and A/T done but collecting more parts for the body and interior.
The other car I just picked up is a 1966 Belvedere which I'm going to throw together to cruise and thrash at the track while I'm building the Roadrunner. Plans for the '66 is primer black, mini tubbed, caged, tied, mild 440, 727 w/ 3000 stall, 391 gears, nitrous (100hp?), lowered 1 1/2-2" and full autometer gauges. All just for some good old fun!
I also have a 1967 383hp Satellite and 1967 318 Belvedere but are probably going to sell them now as a package so someone can make 2 into 1.
Well take care and like I tell my friends, "MOPAR" My Old Pig Ain't Running..... but it will be soon and look out!!!

Welcome!!!!You will not have any problems getting rid of the 67 b bodies!!!!
67 GTX

I'll see if I have any pics of the Roadrunner lying around. Right now it's in a cocoon in storage. I do have a couple pics of the Belvedere when I got it though. I'll try and post soon. Thanks

Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here is a pic of the '66 I'm starting to work on. This is it when I got it home. Not too bad of shape really. Most sheet metal is actually in really good shape. I hope this picture comes through cause we just got this Mac and I'm pretty new to it, but here goes! /Users/rebeccacollett/Desktop/belvedere 2010.jpg

Well, maybe the upload of my photo didn't work here but I just put one up in my photo gallery of the '66.

Welcome. Your cars sound cool

Auto Transport Service
Back