• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hi hello

Ranidart70

Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
hi, i have been quietly lurking around here, but i am basically from FABO...........so this is my formal intro to FBBO ......my name is Rani (pronouned Rainey) and i am one of the rare female car builders from FABO.......i have a bunch of A-bodies but for B-Bodies i have a 68 coronet wagon and a 70 Sport Satellite.....and a joint project between me and my cousin is a 69 GTX

Hey cool !!

Even us old guys like girls.

Let's see some photos of those rides.

welcome Rani, to FBBO, good to have you here...

thanks guys .....and here is the coronet .....i cant get the satellite or GTX yet bcoz the Satellite is in a dusty crowded barn and the GTX is at a different location but here is the coronet ........the wheels are temporary to move the car around but i normally do not use any aftermarket parts at all.:headbang::love2:

Attachments

• CIMG0930.jpg
    CIMG0930.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 169
  • CIMG0934.jpg
    CIMG0934.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 178
  • CIMG0931.jpg
    CIMG0931.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 190
Rani that is a nice wagon. :headbang:

thanks Uncle rebel LOL:love2::love2: its a coronet 500 but it only the 6 pass (WP45F8) so it has the locking storage compartment instead the of the third seat.......very low option car ....only has the power rear window ...other than that no real options.......318 / auto that is definately going to change to 383/ 4 speed.....i would like to change the dash to a charger dash also ......there were talks of converting it to a 2 door wagon....which i believe i can do .....but right now im leaning towards leaving it as - is and just re-painting as a 4 door .....i like the personality of it now ....only reason i would it a 4 door.

If you change it to a 2 Dr wagon catch up with waggs,he knows what is involved to make it all work. I see a 2 Dr R/T wagon in the future.

Auto Transport Service
Back