• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi, I just joined the forum and would like to say hello to everyone, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and recently purchased a 69 Super bee

Welcome to the best forum on the internet!!
And congrats on the purchase of your 69 Super Bee! Happy motoring through the site!

Welcome from the left coast of Canada! We would all love to see some pics of your car...no matter what condition it is in . ;)

Welcome. But it's true. Though many here are VERY Mopar knowledgeable. We still live a bit vicariously thru others. So pics of your find helps feed our hunger. Lol.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from down here!! Congrats on acquiring your Bee!

This is about all I could afford :lol:
0000000000 732bg.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Enjoy your SuperBee project. There is plenty of knowledge here to help you out. I bought a Sunfire Yellow SuperBee coupe new in 1969.

Hi, I just joined the forum and would like to say hello to everyone, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and recently purchased a 69 Super bee
Welcome from just a short travel, Maine!

As stated, need pics!

Welcome from Michigan...I always loved those cars. Pics if no one has brought it up....

Welcome to the site from PEI! Beautiful country you have down that way!
Yes throw us a few pictures when you can.
Perry Eh??

Auto Transport Service
Back