• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi Mopar addicts from central Utah

goneballistic

Local time
3:16 PM
Reaction score
Hey B-Bodies Mopar addicts,

my name is Matt and I live in Central Utah. I've been a HUGE mopar fan for years although only owned a few of them.

I ran across a '73 dodge charger the other day and am currently trying to decide whether it's worth the money and risk. regardless of whether I get this one or not, I am shopping for a decent 71-74 Charger to drive. I think these are the best looking cars on the road.

I just ran across you guys and am looking forward to talking to everyone and finding a good car.

-Matt
Utah

Welcome to the site, check out the cars for sale forum here, you may find what you are looking for. Good luck with your search.

Hey man welcome! Cheers to the same time zone! Haha

Welcome Matt. I think there are a couple of us on here from Utah. I'm sure you've already checked KSL there is also, IIRC, a '73 Charger sitting at the repo lot at Weber Credit Union in Roy and has been there for quite some time. It's only a 318 car but looks like a pretty decent driver.

Welcome Matt- your going to find this a much more active place than other Mopar forums -more experience is allways better

Auto Transport Service
Back