• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi there from Southern Maine

Jim63440Wag

Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Finally have the wagon after years of dreaming. Looking to draw from your collective experience. Need advice on where to get parts, and patch panels if possible. This will be the the most difficult repair/restore I've attempted.

Looking at your user name, is it safe to assume it's a '63 wagon with a 440? Tell us more about it! Need more deets! And we want to see some pics! And...

Welcome aboard from NY! Thanks for joining us!

Looking at your user name, is it safe to assume it's a '63 wagon with a 440? Tell us more about it! Need more deets! And we want to see some pics! And...

Welcome aboard from NY! Thanks for joining us!
Haha.. assumptions correct! Having trouble uploading photos.. will try again with a different device. Thanks!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the wagon

20221108_083604.jpg
20221108_083807.jpg

Had trouble with photo uploads, but as you can see the wagon needs serious help. Anyone have info where i can get floor pans and quarters. Thanks!

Welcome from the left coast. You wouldn't happen to be Fred Flintstone would you? Seeing those floors makes me think "yabba, dabba dooo!"

Welcome aboard from Ohio. You don’t see too many of those wagons.

Welcome from a little further north! Definitely looks like a car that’s been in Maine! Good project! Have fun!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back