• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Highlift garage door

1948 santa

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Had the garage door converted to a highlift door in preparation for my 4 post lift today. SAM_2586.jpgSAM_2587.jpgSAM_2588.jpgSAM_2589.jpgSAM_2590.jpg

Thanks and that's an excellent post Santa. I didn't even know that was an option brother! If you don't mind how much did that set you back? Unfortunately I don't have the ceiling height for that but it's still great info in case I move or for others.

Thanks and that's an excellent post Santa. I didn't even know that was an option brother! If you don't mind how much did that set you back? Unfortunately I don't have the ceiling height for that but it's still great info in case I move or for others.
About $1200.thats all new track,shaft,springs,remotes,motor,new nylon door rollers, installed and wired.It's the quietest garage door I have ever heard.

Those jackshaft openers are the way to go. I have dual 10x10 doors in my building and I will be installing two of those type openers.

Had mine done too, 10'8' and was able to stack 2 Charger R\T's, I also cut the roof beam's and reinforced with 2 x 6 barn style...

Auto Transport Service
Back