• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hill Billy do what hill Billy does

Motor home - motor =

Home.

I don’t have this tattoo that says hill Billy for nothing !!!

View attachment 1232182

Tang1964, Good luck on the project you have going.

Goll Darn, I think that his thread has spontaneously united the next hit comedy team. The responses are bringing tears to my eyes from laughing so darn hard. Keep up the good work fellow members.

And the stool…. anything that is handy and positions you comfortably I’m on it! Screw the kids.

What's this? A west coast boy has a "Hill billy" tattoo?
Dang, it would be the equivalent of me getting a "Yooper" tattoo....:lol:

For starters, you non-southerner type fellers, it's "hillbilly". One word...
'cept we don't use it much 'round here, much preferring "redneck". :thumbsup:

There's nothing quite like being a yooper, eh?

The term "yooper," a native or resident of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, will be added to the upcoming edition of the Merriam-Webster dictionary, according to the Escanaba Daily Press, and not a second too soon. It's all because of one man who spent more than a decade making the case for the term when he realized he couldn't use it as an official word during a Scrabble game.

I also learn that those residents living in the lower peninsula are called Trolls because they live under the Mackinaw Bridge.

Auto Transport Service
Back