• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hip Hip Hooray for Joey chgo

polyjohn

Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Best Christmas wishes to the one who can't be replied to (Joey chgo)!

Yes B-Bodies it the ultimate 'Mopar site' bar NONE.

And the Ultimate B-body is the 1971 GTX!

NUFF SAID from Limey John

GTX (2) (1).jpg

"Mr. Chicago" has a good ring to it.

MC

This is a good forum. :) I've met some great folks here. Merry Christmas to you guys and gals.

Merry Christmas to Joeychgo and all my other FBBO friends; especially to whoever gifted me a GOLD membership! This has been a fun forum! No snow here yet, and it does not look like we will have a White Christmas. Yay! It makes it so much easier to drive to visit family over this holiday.

Yes indeed, this site is the best out there for Mopar Disease.
I have learned so much, and also avoided some big problems with help from everyone here.
If somebody has already done that project, reading about it or seeing the outcome will save you a ton of $$$ and problems.

Thanks for the Xmas Message Joey.
Happy holidays to you and all the great guys and gals on this site !!

I got a Merry Christmas personal message from Joey!
I feel special.

:rofl:
I feel REALLY Special I got 4 of them! This is the best site on the net Joey does a great job! Merry Christmas to Joey and ALL the good members of this site!

Ditto to all that has already been said about Joey and this site, the absolute best and here's the most heartfelt Holiday wishes to him and everyone else on this great site. !!!!

Thanks for the heartfelt wishes from Joey. And would like to wish all the FBBO members a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas Joey and thank you for this site. Merry Christmas to you brethren too!

I had to sell my 1969 Charger to a Moparmate as time and money are running out for me!
But I have more time to work on my GTX...

Happy Christmas to ALL Mopar folks around the World.

DC Charger.jpg

Agreed, Merry Christmas Joey, or is that Mr. Chicago?
Maybe he is Chinese, and that name is really Joey Chingo. :lol:

Merry Christmas to all here and the other sites.....sister and red-headed step-child cousin sites like FABO, FEBO, FTO, FCBO, and the other BO's :p

Auto Transport Service
Back