• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hogan Classic & Vintage House -- legit parts ware house?

Heat-Med

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

I came across an online parts warehouse, Hogan Classic & Vintage House--Nevada, which is advertising it is selling many NOS parts. Actually, in conversation they have A LOT of NOS parts that I need at reasonable prices. Has anyone dealt with this agency before? Anything to beware of? Just asking taking in account all of the online scammers. They seem legit, but something seemed off in our messenger exchanges. Any experiences good/bad would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

post their link,I just Googled them I dont see it.

post their link,I just Googled them I dont see it.
I found them on Facebook. They were mentioned in another thread that I follow. Again, they seem legit, just something seems maybe a little off. I came across a guy on the net the other day that I passed on, just a little pushy an anxious for me to buy something from him.

IMG_6957.png

I can't find any reference of them online. You would think if they were a legit NOS part supplier, they would be easy to find. I would be very carefull doing any transactions with them. My gut says scam.

I am tending to agree. They do have a pretty well established FB page, but no one has any good/bad to share. I will continue to monitor. Thanks for your input.

Been around the mopar nos biz too long to admit and never heard of em. Maybe they bought out one of the more well known suppliers.

Auto Transport Service
Back