• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hola, from Baja CA

Welcome to the Looney Bin.... Nice project, sometimes painters have a ability to disappoint... Sorry to hear about your dad...

B bodies are a rare sight here in Mexico besides my coronet I've only spot another two coronets a belvedere and a few third generation chargers BTW bienvenido desde michoacan.

Thanks for the Great Welcomes! Will for sure get some pics up when I have her new shoes on. the Wife gave the green light for the rear tires. When on the road I do my best to represent American Muscle, as most classics here have been chopped, lowered, and sprayed with Candy Metal Flake. I've been invited to join up with a few car clubs, but we stop at the "all you need to do is cut..." haha. The weather is great, fish tacos are awesome, and cruising the wine country is the best in Mopar, ya'll be welcome.
We race as well, but we leave that up to our Class 11 VW in the nasty Off-Road stuff.
Saludos a todos

B bodies are a rare sight here in Mexico besides my coronet I've only spot another two coronets a belvedere and a few third generation chargers BTW bienvenido desde michoacan.

I agree, and even here in Ensenada, only 2 hours to the boarder you don't see a lot of Muscle Cars. However, the general public loves it, turns lots of heads, and slow walkers. Pero pues, Michoacan, Hordale. Un estado muey bonito, y Carnitas estillo Michoacan!

I agree, and even here in Ensenada, only 2 hours to the boarder you don't see a lot of Muscle Cars. However, the general public loves it, turns lots of heads, and slow walkers. Pero pues, Michoacan, Hordale. Un estado muey bonito, y Carnitas estillo Michoacan!
:lol: las carnitas los aguacates y las mujeres lo mejor de Michoacán - before you start, carnitas avocados and women the best Michoacan has to offer, I hope you stay around, lots and lots of knowledge about mopars, good friends and camaraderie is what you're gonna find here.

Auto Transport Service
Back