• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley Help with ID

TAZZ

Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
I've used the search options, viewed every video holley has on their carbs and still don't know which it is. I've emailed holley the pictures 4 days ago asking for help id'ing the carb but have not heard from them yet. Pictured are all the parts/sections that have numbers on them and I still can't find out what it is. It sits atop an edelbrock RPM Air-gap 340/360 intake. Anybody?

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

IMO......unfortunately, some prior owner, on the advice of a "carb expert" milled off the choke air horn, which Holley typically uses for stamping the ID info. It appears to be a 4150 series, with primary and secondary metering blocks, likely something originally set up for GM/Chevy, because of the throttle lever connection. It appears to be relatively new, due to hex fitting ends of the bowl screws. You need to measure the primary and secondary throttle bores, as well as primary and secondary venturii dimensions. The primary and secondary booster venturi are not downleg design. My guess it's approximately the 750 CFM capacity maybe a R-3310-2..... Its rough in my opinion.....unknown other "modifications" were performed by the former "expert"...... Just my opinion of course.....
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back