• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sep

Holley MoParty - Bowling Green, KY - Sept 16-18, 2022

This show is gaining traction, Beech bend race track is very nice too. I’ve been since it got started and recommend it!

I've got one of my cars loaded up in the trailer and ready to go. I'll be leaving at o dark thirty tonight and a little nervous. I finally bought a trailer this summer and this is my first time trailering a car to a show! I'll be getting 400 miles of experience tomorrow.
I was registered last year but the trailer I was supposed to be borrowing didn't work out, so I just tagged along with some friends. I also rode with them for 2020 so I've been to the show both years and hope to go every year! The first year was great, last year the weather was sort of sketchy Friday afternoon and rained Saturday morning which put a damper on things. So far the forecast for this weekend looks great, maybe a tad hot but no rain!

Rig in Wayne.JPG

I was told there is going to be a Mopar car cruise at Martin CJDR in Bowling Green Thursday night. Has anyone heard anything about that? I can' find anything online, maybe it's on their Facebook page but I am not on Facebook and blocked from looking at things there since I can't log in.
My group from Chicago and Michigan is staying at a Marriot on Cave Mill road off 231. There are two hotels adjacent to each other, and for the first two years, a modern Mopar club was headquartered at the adjacent hotel to ours, and due to the size of that lot, our hotel has us park our rigs there. I assume they will be there again this year. It ends up being somewhat of a party atmosphere in that lot, so anyone out cruising around Friday or Saturday evening might want to stop by.
I would have liked to be taking my Magnum, but due to logistics I am taking my GK6 (root beer brown) '71 Challenger R/T with license plate "V CODE", and my friends I am traveling down with are probably bringing one of their Chargers, a Pro Street Sapphire green '71 Charger license plate "IHATEGM". I am guessing our friends from MI are bringing his orange Superbird, otherwise they'd probably be bringing his wife's blue '68 Barracuda convertible. We will hopefully be parked together so hope to see everyone at the show!

I was told there is going to be a Mopar car cruise at Martin CJDR in Bowling Green Thursday night. Has anyone heard anything about that? I can' find anything online, maybe it's on their Facebook page but I am not on Facebook and blocked from looking at things there since I can't log in.
Confirmed on their Facebook page: "Mopar Cruise-in at Martin Dodge Thursday Sept. 15th at 5pm. Cruise in with your Mopar powered vehicle or just come to hang out. Food trucks on site."

Does anyone know if you have to pay to get into the swap meet/ car show area?

I just printed spectator tickets 50.00 each +1.98 fee. No Tix can be bought at Gate the website states.

$25 per day gets you in to everything. Big crowd through today, probably more tomorrow.

Great show today! Weather great other than sort of hot.

I bought my ticket at the gate @ $25 for 1 day with access to everything.
Big crowd considering it was Friday. I will be going back Sunday.

Auto Transport Service
Back