• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley Retro-Bright LEDs

THIS SET INCLUDES (4) LOW/HIGH BEAM HEADLIGHTS WITH HIGH INTENSITY LED LIGHT BULBS

You CAN buy multiple quantities of 4 for a discount, but one set of 4 is a $600 savings!

When I first bought the ones for my W150, I got the one’s with halogen bulbs, I’ve since upgraded to Led’s with a tiny fan

These are only 5% less when you buy 4; $60 savings.
Why would you want to buy 16, how many cars do you own?

6001E98B-E24A-4655-B759-CDB5ADE13E1B.jpeg

I checked out the LEDs from Octane as they are close by me. What I didn't like was that they can run hot and don't have any heat sink for cooling. By running hot, reliability long term will likely be an issue. Whereas the Holleys' have a rear curved, aluminum extruded heat sink and run very cool even when ON continuously. Regarding the $$ for the Holleys', when 1st released inventory supply was tight so the sellers kept the prices high. But now more supply is available shop around significantly lower pricing is possible...

Just my $0.02...
I’ve been running those lights in 3 vehicles, mine, sons and the wife for the past 3 years with Zero issues and these are on daily drivers that the lights get used almost every day. Never noticed them running hot. What little I drive my Charger at night I’m sure they’ll last for years.

Auto Transport Service
Back