• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley Sniper EFI systems - Troubleshooting help page

How did you do your firmware update? I just did mine but it took me forever to figure out, even after watching the video. And it took me a few tries at saving a configuration to the SD card and finding it on the handheld. This stuff needs to be more user friendly.
I used my years of experience playing with file relocation....after watching the video several times. I paused and tried to catch what was said and done.....but in the end I just winged it. It worked.
I did accidentally re-install the SD card with the ignition on.....nothing happened, but it goes to show how easy it is to slip up and make the mistake.

This is the video I chose to follow.....,he seems to know his stuff, but I did have some trouble with his accent and how fast he talks. :lol:

I used my years of experience playing with file relocation....after watching the video several times. I paused and tried to catch what was said and done.....but in the end I just winged it. It worked.
I did accidentally re-install the SD card with the ignition on.....nothing happened, but it goes to show how easy it is to slip up and make the mistake.

This is the video I chose to follow.....,he seems to know his stuff, but I did have some trouble with his accent and how fast he talks. :lol:

When I first loaded the file I got an incompatible touchscreen lol. This was after I deleted the old files. C'mon Holley!!!

When I first loaded the file I got an incompatible touchscreen lol. This was after I deleted the old files. C'mon Holley!!!
That happened to me also....I repeated the exercise.

Try this video I watched last night....a little clearer....

Auto Transport Service
Back