• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holy slow delivery Batman: WOW, thought they would never ship these: 581 days ago I ordered this

Don Frelier

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:12 AM
Reaction score
It seemed like these would NEVER come.
But the rear seat isn't really terrible so I tend to forget about it.
Besides I haven't driven the Plymouth this year (But the transmission is in almost done...)
Let's hope they match the front seats.
I guess they finally made all the GM seatcovers.

1661890283544.png

I ordered my covers for my 70 Road Runner from Legendary interior’s a few week’s ago and they told me they would ship some time in May. WTF. Instead of handing out freebies at the border, we should be handing out application’s.

Last edited:
That’s wild - about 19 months. Dang.

crazy and they take your money thats BS

They offered me to cancel the order. But I'm really patient.

And forgetful
Guess I better order my back seat cover. Might get it before the car is done. Just kills me on how much the covers cost.

Guess I better order my back seat cover. Might get it before the car is done. Just kills me on how much the covers cost.
They’re not going to get any cheaper. What are you complaining about the cost for? You own a Charger, so we all know you’re rich. :poke:

Last edited:
That's a less-popular dye color. They don't do one set at a time, they have to wait for a few orders that need that color. Beautiful when it's all together, I'm sure. Worth the wait.

Oh yeah, I love the colors. You are right about the order process. They wait for at least 3 to 4 orders of the same.
809541A5-E05F-4F41-8C00-5C8A9895FB3A.jpeg

I guess this should make me feel better about my recent order... About a month ago I ordered a new hydraulic cylinder... About ten days later a big box arrived... The box is kinda beat up but it's a really big box & the cylinder isn't that big so it's probably fine right?

Well if there were a cylinder in the box it probably would be but instead they decided to ship me a tool box.... I get ahold of customer service & they provide a call tag & I ask about expediting the replacement cylinder.... "Oh, you'll need to re-order it, we can't just resend one..." WTH???

Fine... Let's make that happen.... Same item, same delivery address.... Okay, we'll ship it when the wrong item arrives back here... No... You'll ship it immediately, I'm already delayed on a project...

We can't unless you pay for it & we'll refund you when the return arrives... Needless to say I was getting POed but since I'd designed the build around the cylinder I paid for a second cylinder & got the toolbox shipped back... Got a return receipt... Tracking shows they got the tool box on Monday... This is Thursday...I'd like to say I got my credit... But I can't cause that would be a lie...

Oh, the replacement cylinder... They shipped it that day... And I've kept an eye on the tracking... It was at a town less than 30 miles from me last Friday...Saturday it was at another town about twenty miles from me... Monday it was 15 miles away.... And still there Tuesday.. And Wednesday... And on Thursday I went to the local FedEx Express office & initially was told since it shipped ground they couldn't help me.. But then a manager who has dealt with me for twenty years on customer shipments came over & got involved... Poked around on his computer, made a few calls & it appears FedEx has lost my package...

So now I call the customer service line for the company I ordered the cylinder from to deal with my credit & my lost shipment & they closed earlier than they had a couple weeks ago...

Tomorrow is another day, hopefully a better day...

Auto Transport Service
Back