• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

coronet66

Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Does anyone know what a ballpark figure would be, for a 69 coronet RT or Super Bee N96 ram charger hood? It's original and in great shape.

Is it just the hood, or does it still have the scoops, and under hood box?
As with everything else condition is key. Need a little more info on it to give a good idea of value.
Matt

It's the hood w/scoops, no under hood box. I'm thinking about selling it but i'm on the fence.

My guess is a nice flat rust free 69 coronet hood and a set of dual scoops with bezels $450.00 on the pair, but I am sure thoughts will vary on that. A lot of the value would be for the under hood box that is missing. Just to give you an idea I saw a 69 coronet N96 hood at Carlisle for sale it had nice scoops and bezels, the air box was fair, but did need some repair. The hood was on the fence of repair or replace as it looked like the hinges had been stuck at some point and it had been folded a little trying to get it down. The guy was asking $500.00 on Saturday for it. It did sell shortly after that. It was basically complete and original. He did start out higher priced earlier in the weekend, but that is about were it sold at.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back