• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOONIGAN HOSPITALITY! (my trip to Canada)

Kahn - the Toyota minivan thing was definitely a scare.For us too. Had my car not been so loud I'm sure they would have turned into me

Ive been speaking to Clipping Art Media and they have video of all the cars leaving Wellington Motors :) !! Just waiting for it to be posted and I'll share here

Hawk, I hope you can make it here sometime I'd love to see your car up close. I've heard it's just flawless!

Thanks Kahn, here was my back seat.

20150816_125221.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Kahn - the Toyota minivan thing was definitely a scare.For us too. Had my car not been so loud I'm sure they would have turned into me

Ive been speaking to Clipping Art Media and they have video of all the cars leaving Wellington Motors :) !! Just waiting for it to be posted and I'll share here

Hawk, I hope you can make it here sometime I'd love to see your car up close. I've heard it's just flawless!

Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Thanks for the vote of confidence but it is FAR from flawless. Sure, I'll go with nice and certainly I've put some effort into it. However, in the final thrash to get it ready for the trip across country my attention to detail has had to drop. And I am certain that the drive across country will abuse it some too. But then again, I don't want a museum piece. These cars were meant to drive and enjoy and that is precisely what I plan on doing with mine!

Hope to join the fun next year!

Forgot to post the pictures of this car . . . and I don't recalll what it was ? ?

Saw this car at the show, with this big cross ram ( I think that's what it's called ) polished up nicely,

sm_coolcar01.jpg

And this very interesting ( space ship looking ) dash cluster . . .

sm_coolcar02.jpg

It was for sale in at the show . . .

That's a bizarre looking set-up. I've never seen anything like it before.

413 cross ram, you sure as hell don't see to many of them but they are cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I beleive Goon said it was a 300? Very cool car.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured up my fuel mileage with the 2 extra gears, freeway driving is a very consistent 19 mpg @ 70 mph with the whole trip averaging 16 mpg. Not to shabby for a BB 456 and an 850 Demon.

Ya I think it was around a 60-61 Chrysler 300. Price tag was $72,000. Those cross rams are just so impressive!

- - - Updated - - -

413 cross ram, you sure as hell don't see to many of them but they are cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I beleive Goon said it was a 300? Very cool car.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured up my fuel mileage with the 2 extra gears, freeway driving is a very consistent 19 mpg @ 70 mph with the whole trip averaging 16 mpg. Not to shabby for a BB 456 and an 850 Demon.

Correction.. a BB 456 and an 850 Demon with 4:30 GEARS!!! NUTS!!!

- - - Updated - - -

1960-1962-chrysler-300f-300g-300h.jpg

"Correction.. a BB 456 and an 850 Demon with 4:30 GEARS!!! NUTS!!!"

Goon, that is nuts, now I am thinking, "Oh great, now I have to install a six speed".

"Correction.. a BB 456 and an 850 Demon with 4:30 GEARS!!! NUTS!!!"

Goon, that is nuts, now I am thinking, "Oh great, now I have to install a six speed".

I'm having the same thought! Fortunate for me I already have one to go in and all the goodies to go with! :)

Cool stories guys, sounds like you all had fun too...

Hands down your Roadrunner sounded the meanest out of the whole bunch!!!!!!

Cool stories guys, sounds like you all had fun too...

I know I had a blast . . . if you could have seen all the fun 746 Mopar was having . . . you would not have had any doubts . . .

Hope to have my car up and running for next years visit ! ! ! !

Auto Transport Service
Back