• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoovie Buys an Alleged "Survivor" 1968 Charger R/T

For the good of the forum I watched the whole thing.
I think Hoovie has a little "sugar in the tank" so to speak...
The end gets a little freaky

For the good of the forum I watched the whole thing.
I think Hoovie has a little "sugar in the tank" so to speak...
The end gets a little freaky
He was doing a spoof of the end of Fast and Furious 7. Vin Diesel in a 68 Charger and Paul Walker in a Supra.

He was doing a spoof of the end of Fast and Furious 7. Vin Diesel in a 68 Charger and Paul Walker in a Supra.
captain obvious giphy.gif

Is this guy an idiot ? Is he genuinely an idiot, or does he act like an idiot ?
That is his "shtick" - "the dumbest channel on YouTube", as he says at the start of each episode.
Now, is he actually an idiot? Judging from the runaway success of his channel, he's both not an
idiot - and extremely fortunate as well.
He comes from some wealth (his father apparently is quite successful in the franchise food business)
and he acts like it when not in character, but he's also tried and failed to own his own car dealership, too.
Regardless, he's got all manner of deals with sponsors, his own TV show on MT and does Barrett-Jackson
hosting, too.
He's alluded to being able to buy any car up to around a $half million with cash - a sort of mini-Jay Leno
at this point.
VERY mini...

Well i envy him for being in miami right now but not for the car. :D
Survivor Hooptie
It's still a 68 charger r/t but needs quite a bit if you want to make it perfect/back to stock. (That i can already see before the trip to the wizard) :steering:

Also:
Selling his apparently "all sorted out" superbird clone with a hemi in order to buy a hooptie 440 charger makes no sense.
Well except its all about making money of course, which he apparently makes a lot with his videos.

Well i envy him for being in miami right now but not for the car. :D
Survivor Hooptie
It's still a 68 charger r/t but needs quite a bit if you want to make it perfect/back to stock. (That i can already see before the trip to the wizard) :steering:

Also:
Selling his apparently "all sorted out" superbird clone with a hemi in order to buy a hooptie 440 charger makes no sense.
Well except its all about making money of course, which he apparently makes a lot with his videos.
Tons of revenue from views, yep - and of course, part of the shtick is to lose money on his car deals,
since that generates content for the channel that leads to even more views.

I'm now searching the internet for another 20 minutes on dry rotted tires.
Next time I start my Plymouth I'll furiously pump the accelerator pedal until it's hydrolocked with fuel.
Great tips.

That moron is fortunate he didn't tear up the rear quarter,total that Charger R/T or kill some one driving on those dry rotted tires. The Charger reminds me of the one RC used to own.

Auto Transport Service
Back