• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoovie Buys an Alleged "Survivor" 1968 Charger R/T

The 3.55's in Fred work out to about 3000RPM at 62-3MPH if I recall correctly.
Yeah, another gear would be nice - but then, I don't take many long trips with him (gas $$$).

Hey Hoovie, not all of us hate you. I'm just jealous of the cars you are able to play with by making money on YouTube being a goofball. Good Luck with your career.

The Wizard made me smile when he called first dibs on the R/T if you ever sold it.

I'd go with a Gear Vendor OD to get your highway RPMs down.

Keep those 3.23's and put some 275/60/15 tires on the back of that R/T.

Looking like Hoovie is killing his YouTube channel?

Comments speculate that he's getting divorced because he used to wear his wedding ring all the time and hasn't for a couple months.

Feel sorry for him, he definitely took that woman from nothing to riches; but you've got to know what time it is in this country. This is why Rich Cooper (Entrepreneurs in Cars on YouTube) says "No marriage, no relationship, no cohabitation." If you want a family, you move to the poorest part of asia and stay there.

He got his poor widdle feelwings hurt. Sucks to be him.

Plus, we were commenting on the Super Bee Charger, and he kept bitching about that Superbird; not even mentioning the Charger..

I'd love to have either that blue M-B sedan or the Roadmaster wagon, though. One of my co-workers has a Maserati Levante' Q8 in white, an identical twin to the car Hoovie has. Gotta say, if you are going to own an SUV that few others own, that is the one to own. She drives that daily. Nice!

Last edited:
Don't think he ever had a Super Bee.

Got SuperBee on the brain this morning. I looked at a '69 'Bee on Saturday that is a nice car...still tossing that one around. Don't need it, but really want it!

The 68 Charger is up for sale, along with the Hertz Mustang if you're into that.

It sounds like Hoovie really did try to drive on those rotten old tires. I thought Tavarish might have helped him set up a movie reference shot, and I didn't get it, but Hoovie said he was actually trying to drive to Tavarish's house to get the tires changed. In heavy freeway traffic. Well, no one got hurt but that was definitely possible.

Rumors still about a divorce and major loss for him such as the Freddy's Steak burger restaurant. He looks tired in the video. I commend him for keeping his chin up in tough times.

People like this should maybe find something that they can do with their hands and create something rather than just yap all the time and expect a free ride.

People like this should maybe find something that they can do with their hands and create something rather than just yap all the time and expect a free ride.
You just described the method by which most of the top YT "millionaires" conduct their business. :lol:

Rumors still about a divorce and major loss for him such as the Freddy's Steak burger restaurant. He looks tired in the video. I commend him for keeping his chin up in tough times.

Between the vasectomy and getting kicked out of his house I'd say divorce is more than a rumor. I haven't heard anything about Freddy's Steak Burger having a problem.

If you'd seen him try to work with his hands you wouldn't say that.

The Charger sold for about 70k incl. buyers premium.
Unfortunately hoovie again, like with the superbird, lied regarding the condition of the car saying it is original/survivor except the paint. *
A simple look under the hood is enough to see that it is not original under there.
Also i recall wizard saying if he ever sells the car he should call him first. So either "the wizard" wasn't really interested or yeah...

* I personally find these lies offensive because it gets me like "hey hoovie, do you think i'm stupid?"
Obviously he's not trying to fool knowledgeable people but people without the knowledge into buying something they think (to some extent) is something else/better than it actually is.

Auto Transport Service
Back