• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Houston Texas to Nevada via White Plains NY.....thanks USPS

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
There's been a couple of times when a package didn't take the 'normal' route but this is the worse one! Last time I checked was this morning and it made it to Denver. Hope it's not going to be a pancake with a tire track across the box. Been using the post office for years now and usually ship with those 'if it fits it ships' flat rate boxes and those seem to always get there on time and usually in great shape. The only times there's been a problem is when I use my boxes. Maybe this is what they want ya to do. May have to ship a couple of 'my boxes' as a test lol

I recently had an overseas package that arrived in Miami and then went to Orlando and then to Atlanta and then Jacksonville and finally to Savannah where it was placed in a truck that wandered all over creation for two days before being delivered to my house.

In any event, you have me beat @Cranky

I am the recipient of Cranky's shipment as I am trying to assist him with an item he has but can no longer use as he doesn't have the equipment needed. This thing is taking a Whirl-Wind tour of the USPS and daily winds up anywhere but its intended destination. Really a comedic testament as to how FOOKED up the USPS really is and with all their rate raising, cannot get it right!!! cr8crshr/Bill:screwy::screwy::screwy::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I placed a order with a company 42 miles from my house, 5 days and 326 miles later it arrived.

diversity hiring costs everyone more money

I bet 90% of the younger group cannot read a map.........if GPS didn't speak to them, they would be fokked

I had a package from Sebring FL. To Ocala FL. End up in Puerto Rico! What the heck!

That’s nothing, check this route out.

IMG_6456.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back