• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can I buy a listed item when seller's inbox is "Full"?

Problem is - the thread has been "inactive for too long"...gee, and it was only August 24, 2021!?!?!?!? Why don't they clean out all the ads from 2018+ if they need to clean space for this forum??? Prices are even outdated by now!!!

Problem is - the thread has been "inactive for too long"...gee, and it was only August 24, 2021!?!?!?!? Why don't they clean out all the ads from 2018+ if they need to clean space for this forum??? Prices are even outdated by now!!!

One reason the threads are saved is what if there's a dispute of some kind? There's a record of said transaction saved.

I and others on here have contacted sellers who had closed for sale adds, as long as they weren't marked sold, and they still had the item. You never know. Now there is the chance that the item wasn't marked sold, shame on the seller.

The member in question can be checked when they were last on this site. Click on their members name next to their avatar and a page opens up and "last seen" will be there. Maybe they haven't been on here for quite sometime so you're not always going to be lucky enough to contact them. If "last seen" isn't there, click on "Profile Page" and you can see when the last time they posted something.

Thanks - "Wille E" had a '67 plymouth radio bezel for sale back in April...still marked "For Sale". The "Last Seen" was @ August 24th, but those posts he was on @ that time are all "inactive too long"!!!

Oh well - I posted an ISO for the bezel and radio knobs and got a lead...hoping that I'll find what I'm looking for anyway - thanks!

One reason the threads are saved is what if there's a dispute of some kind? There's a record of said transaction saved.

There is that, there is for comparison pricing, there is for search engines, just to name a few reasons

There is that, there is for comparison pricing, there is for search engines, just to name a few reasons
And I have sold multiple items to people that have searched and found an old ad where the part did not sell. So a member was able to find what they need. Plus it makes it simple to find and relist an ad that has "expired" verses typing up a new ad and uploading pictures AGAIN.

Auto Transport Service
Back