• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how can someone give you a negative feedback on my Signature

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
What a moron ,I was given negative feedback on my dam signature. Really this is what it is coming to. :BangHead: I love this place. :thumbsup: You guys ROCK.

Can you expand on this some?

What a moron ,I was given negative feedback on my dam signature. Really this is what it is coming to. :BangHead: I love this place. :thumbsup: You guys ROCK.
So you tried to help a new guy out by posting the picture of his car (because he could not for some reason) in his advert, and you get a shitty Negative feedback in your Trade Feedback count?
SOLD - 1968 Chrysler Newport $17,500 | For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum

That is a dick move by anyone.

We'll get that sorted out Dave.

It all good , not a big deal Rodger it just surprised me. :thumbsup:

Some assnugget named Payne Fordham--with one post (a car for sale:rolleyes:)--had something negative to say about Dave posting a bible verse "on a car site". So he left him a negative feedback which is not the place for that. You don't like what someone posts, say something directly or move on....hopefully the mods can remove that.

Wait....just so I understand here:
The guy who started the thread selling the car ...
the one Dave was actually helping out...
was the one to put a "strike" on Dave?
Unreal.

Some folks just need a good slappin'.

Well he's just a young guy (24) same age as my youngest.
Kids make mistakes sometimes they think they are right but lack of life experience and teaching is the real problem.
Grew up in the Bible belt but for some reason he's angry with religion.
Someone likely failed him.

It is sad that there is a seemingly growing element of disdain these days for religion.
You see it often in Hollywood they love to portray the Catholics in a negative fashion, sadly it's gotten to the point where no-one notices.
I notice and point it out to people when I see it.

Instead of getting mad at him we need to pray for him otherwise we make Hollywood look good.

They live among us...............

Auto Transport Service
Back