• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you find us ?

How did you find us ?

• Total voters
lol.....a body chicks......

bagswholes2.jpg

Hot body and a hole for the mouth..... maybe I will start attending car shows... line em' up....

from a recommendation on another forum

My buddy pentastarnut told me about the site. Very happy to be here.

what did i find......i'm cornfused.

This is a sometimes successful MOPAR speed trap,...lol.....found it by searching for b body parts on the web.

Attachments

• rte81speed_enforcement.jpg
    rte81speed_enforcement.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 269
I've always found forums one of the most useful tools you can have. Bought my first mopar, and found this site. Had my 70 RR for a few weeks now and this site has been amazing so far.
Thanks

Came over from FABO. I really like that site. Hope this one is just as much help. 540valiant over there.

started hunting for my 1st mopar, and when car hunting, I look for brand specific forums classifieds before fleabay/craigslist. It's been my experience that there is more pride taken in those cars than on generic sites...usually

I googled a ? About a charger and a post from the site came up and I liked the info I got so I signed up and here I am asking ?'s and helping others when I can .
Thanks to everyone on here for all your info and experience. Best site I've ever been on .

I found this site by searching how to replace the subframe mounts for my '76 Charger SE

Was searching the web for B-Body panels and this site was one of the sites I looked at. Have not found the panels yet but I am having a great time here.

Auto Transport Service
Back