• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How it all Started for me

DP78

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone and I have been a member for several years and do not believe I ever did a formal induction. Well my name is Max and I have always enjoyed muscle cars. I like all brands and was a chevy guy until one day I met a girl. Her family are mopar people and in their barn sat a 1970 super bee. Never saw one and wondered what this mystical beast was all about. I started researching and finding out all I could about mopars and was hooked on them from that point to this day. I truly feel in love with the B body and the 1970 roadrunner took me by storm. I looked for about a year for one when I had the money and upon return from my first tour I bought a 1970 roadrunner in spring of 2012. Have enjoyed and learned so much from the car and people on here. I have the bug and nothing beats the sound of a mopar. phone 2 041.jpg

Nice, nice ride.For me the folks brought me home in a 53 Chrysler.Born into the Mopar family.

nice car and story, and thanks for your service! and thanks to the girl also for showing you the way! ha. ha.

Mopars and Harleys - you can't see them but you hear them and you know what they are!!!

Gary

welcome and that's why we chase them....they (girls and cars) always lead us off on adventures never expected....some good ...some not. this one sounds like a great trip for you.

Well at least getting in to mopars worked out for me, the girl not so much. No regrets and never looked back.

Very cool and lucky the right one stuck with you. I wish I had the cars I had 10 years ago when I meet my wife . But the ones I have now are nice two so can't complain.
Beautiful looking car and thanks for your service .

Auto Transport Service
Back