• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long have you been married?

This is for those of us who have been married for over 25 years...................

slow-motion-bouncing-boobs-6.gif
My wife couldn't do that when she was 18 because she was too thin and really didn't have enough up there. Now she does but her whole body can do that! :D Oh ****, I hope she doesn't see this thread lol

Married 35 years. Dated on and off 9 years before that. Knew her for 4 years before we first dated. My folks bought a house on the same block as her folks when I was 14.

First date was in my 64 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible 383/330 4 speed, silver/black. I bought the 67 GTX to relive that first date feeling, but she just doesn't get it. LOL

Married 21 years and have lived together for 34.
Now that was a long test drive Pete Treva and I lived together about 1 1/2 years and just had our 34 wedding anniversary on the 11th of this month..

- - - Updated - - -

26 years this April. There was a pool going on at our wedding. Most said we wouldn't make a year!

Haha, you proved them wrong bud, goes to show that you was in it for the long haul :color:

26 years for me.

I got a great one. She is smart, kind, a great Mom to our kids and is OK with me messing with my cars. Only thing that would be better is if she actually liked the old cars too, but she likes modern options and convenience. I can't say I blame her.

I do have a rule that we drive a classic old car to important events, especially positive ones like weddings. She puts up with that too!!!:hello2:

37 years this May 1st.........she always encourages me to buy old Mopars!

10 years, with the exception of her hating my car she's a great wife in every way. No concerns on how long we'll make it "till death do we part" and I meant it.

We been happily married 5 years---Nov. 28, 1965.............................8-).....................MO

I'm afraid Mo is being optimistic. We have been happily married for 3 3/4 years, and our wedding date is November 26, 1965, not Nov. 28!!! And he forgot our anniversary this last November!!! Mrs. Mo

Met her in 1970 (home coming queen) her Sr year . Been together ever since. dated for 15 years and married in 1985.
No kids................. Lots of cars and big boy toys.
Ps, the year before I bought a A12 right out of the showroom, may have had to do with why she liked me.

Back