• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long to wait

This was over on FEBO. The member was Thewheelgod. The part was a pair of cuda scoop grilles. The parts would fit in a flat rate box from the USPS and only takes 2-3 days to make it from the east coast to Hawaii. Never even received a tracking number.

This was over on FEBO. The member was Thewheelgod. The part was a pair of cuda scoop grilles. The parts would fit in a flat rate box from the USPS and only takes 2-3 days to make it from the east coast to Hawaii. Never even received a tracking number.
Make sure you leave feedback. Some of us are members their to.

P
Just wanted to update this thread. Still have not received tracking info or the part. Submitted a claim with Paypal. At this point I don't even want this guys part, just want my refund and I'll find it some where else.
PayPal should come through for you. I don’t blame you at all for feeling that way. Take care and good luck!

Yep, I think you have been very patient and fair. Clearly this guy is a dead loss and you have acted properly. I think PayPal will not have a problem with this.

Just wanted to close out this thread. Received email today from Paypal. I will be receiving a full refund. I know some don't like paypal. For me, I'm happy used them.

That member has only 10 total posts.

BIG RED FLAG.

Auto Transport Service
Back