• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many 1964 Dodge 440’s with a 426 Street Wedge & 4-speeds we’re built?

MCODECUDA

Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many ‘64 Dodge 440’s were built with a 426 Street Wedge & a 4-speed were built?

It will be interesting to find out. I only see the Maxie and Hemi listed in the Galen White book.

I don't know but just sold this one!!

DSCN0003.JPG

I haven't found any breakdown anywhere. Not saying someone doesn't have production figures but none that I have ever seen.

Of course RK Motors is an authority on 426 Wedge cars, right?

I have read in the past that this info is not handy.

Cool! Anniversary Gold with gold interior.
Only one of those I knew of was a four door. I would think this guy's dad's car would be quite a gem today??, if it's still a decent vehicle.

I remember years ago being at Mopar Nats in Columbus. Galen Govier was there with a 1964 Polara 4-door hardtop with factory 426 and 4-speed. At the time, he said it was one of two built.

Here you go;;'''' No way to know how accurate this is...

View attachment 1342627
That’s the problem. I’ve seen this claim and I’m sure that they are breaking it down as being one of the five red ‘64 Dodge 440’s with a 426 street wedge, 4-speed transmission, red interior, and no radio. I think that, that number is deceiving.

What records MaMopar had for the early cars were burned up in the fire.

Auto Transport Service
Back