• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many of you have a back yard full of cars like me

That’s the wife’s
396,4 speed, 12 bolt

View attachment 1391546
Funny you say that. If I ever get the right opportunity, that’ll be the last one I buy. A ‘68-‘72 GM A-body for my wife. And an Chevelle if I can help it. She loves that blue. She’s got a ‘70 Nova right now.

Beautiful car you got there man.

Not a lot outside here, though I could get away with more as we only have 1 neighbor. Two car house garage houses the Super Bee & GTX, 2 car detached has the summer only truck and 1 daily driver, enclosed car trailer has the Cuda (the Cuda stays in the detached garage during driving months) car port has the farm tractor. 2 other dailies (soon to be 1) stay in driveway along with the yard/plow truck. I may buy a big snow blower for the tractor and get rid of the plow truck next year.

Very Blessed.

I can attest to Pete’s (Chagervert) collection. It is pretty impressive!!

My friends wife Pam,who has been helping me work on getting the garage in some kind of order,refered to it as "overwhelming"!

I have 10 acres and live in the country. About 10 outside, give or take. Rest inside.

Some days I wish I had a collection like some of you guys, so many beautiful mopars I’d like to own. Other days, I’m glad I only have my 3. My 82 Datsun 280zx is not in the picture, not sure where it is..

1D4A3CCB-A29F-45D6-A2BC-4DE6443FBA47.jpeg

Some days I wish I had a collection like some of you guys, so many beautiful mopars I’d like to own. Other days, I’m glad I only have my 3. My 82 Datsun 280zx is not in the picture, not sure where it is..

View attachment 1391682
Gotta start somewhere, don't discount what you have. That is an incredibly good start you have there, imho.

The biggest problem I see with a massive collection is how do you enjoy them? I see 3 as being enough, but I’m open to more! :rofl:
You know what they say…

“The more you have, the more you have to take care of”.

It’s a labor of love to say the least. Especially if you do all of your own work.

The biggest problem I see with a massive collection is how do you enjoy them? I see 3 as being enough, but I’m open to more! :rofl:
Well, when they were all running....... yeah, that hasn't happened yet. I just pull them out one at a time and get it done. So far Ive gotten one running so far but it isn't finished yet. It will be soon. Just waiting on parts to come in, get it assembled, cleaned up, touched up and put it up for sale. Then move on to the next one here asap. And so on and so forth, as my dad used to say.

It's like having a harem of women,it's all good until they all start pulling money out of your wallet!

My wife makes me watch that show! When I bought my Mopar Performance 472 Hemi crate engine,I was proudly unveiling it in the crate,my wife crushed my moment of Mopar triumph,by saying "Great,that's just what I need around here,another fuckin engine to trip over"!

Currently sitting on 5 cars...

3 are drivers and 2 are still in the project phase...

I've found out sometimes you need one for each occasion...

Long trip to a show in a comfy ride that will run 70 down the freeway with good music...check

Shorter trips running around with slicks and open headers...check

Wanna stir a little crap with a sleeper...check

Still not sure what I'll do with the other 2 when they're finished...

4 Carlisle 2013.jpg

Dads Slots 1.jpg

IMG_1170.JPG

10 Rolling again.jpg

Side 1.JPG

None; not even in the underground bunkers.
:p
Screenshot_20221224-134743~3.png

I am probably in the horder camp. I built a shed for storage away from the house and have added onto it 3 times. I think there are 11 cars, 2 pickups, tractors, fifth wheel, boat, and all the various extras.
100_1873.jpeg

100_1874.jpeg
100_1875.jpeg
100_1876.jpeg
100_1877.jpeg
100_1878.jpeg
100_1879.jpeg
100_1880.jpeg
100_1881.jpeg
100_1882.jpeg

1 more shot of the shed.
100_1883.jpeg

Then I usually have 1 in the 3rd part of the 3 car garage. Just waiting to build a shop soon.
100_1884.jpeg

I am probably in the horder camp. I built a shed for storage away from the house and have added onto it 3 times. I think there are 11 cars, 2 pickups, tractors, fifth wheel, boat, and all the various extras.
View attachment 1391832

View attachment 1391817View attachment 1391818View attachment 1391819View attachment 1391820View attachment 1391821View attachment 1391822View attachment 1391823View attachment 1391824View attachment 1391825
I'm starting to think you have a problem! Lol

I haven't bought a car in about 10 to 15 years so maybe there is hope yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back