• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much fun it is

4speed68rt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone that hasn't taken there car out in a while.
I hadn't taken my RT out for a ride in a couple of months, and I went for a cruise around town this morning and wow!
Started right up and runs smooth. I stopped at the gas station for 10 gallons of super and got one compliment. Hit the street and mashed on it, straight to 5500 rpm,effortless.
Made my day.
So the moral of the story is, fix them right and drive them and enjoy them.
I just wanted to share that with you all. Thanks

Glad you had fun and yes I need to take the Bee out. I keep saying today and the cover is still on it.:BangHead:

Just a reminder to everyone that hasn't taken there car out in a while.
I hadn't taken my RT out for a ride in a couple of months, and I went for a cruise around town this morning and wow!
Started right up and runs smooth. I stopped at the gas station for 10 gallons of super and got one compliment. Hit the street and mashed on it, straight to 5500 rpm,effortless.
Made my day.
So the moral of the story is, fix them right and drive them and enjoy them.
I just wanted to share that with you all. Thanks
No pics?

Sorry, no pictures. Both hands were busy. It was old school cruise/romp, like before cell phones...

That's what it is all about! So far I took the 71 Charger R/T and my 2010 Challenger out for their first rides of the season.

20230827_111427.jpg

Sounds like fun, need to do it myslef...

Auto Transport Service
Back