• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to change your oil

I guess he will have to settle for root beer after the job is done.

Garage is neat how come daddy didn't teach him not to be a sloppy kid. Should have had a high mount oil catch pan with all that fancy equipment in garage. Oily gloves on a new filter just careless. Him doing a brake or clutch job with dirty/greasy gloves.:eek:
Mechanic parents used finger print on fenders, no gloves at that time.

Interesting he knows how to do this already at that young of an age, kudos to him. As RC said though he gets in the car with the oily gloves on, c'mon man I don't even think a car dealer mechanic does that.

The little bastard gets back into the car with his oily gloves still on!

https://biggeekdad.com/2021/11/how-to-change-your-oil/#.Yid61J0x0pk.gmail

Yeah, what he said!
Screenshot_20220308-131802_YouTube.jpg

:steering:

At that age the most I was allowed to do was watch, and even that had to be from a distance. The last 37 years....different story.

should have been taught better

I like that he's learning that stuff so early

BUT;
he should learn the etiquette/consequences of it/his failures too

never too young to learn, especially away from the indoctrination factories

Cute…I guess.
I’ll never forget my first oil change. I was 15 and my dad let me change the oil in his Buick Regal.
I fired it up after my work and the oil light stayed on. I got out to check, and oil was pouring out by the filter!
My dad was furious as we cleaned up the mess, saying he never did something that stupid changing oil.
It was the wrong filter.
Fact is though, he gave me the new filter to use for the job.
No wonder I turned out such a mess!
I don’t think anyone wore gloves then and I still don’t now.
But I’ve done probably changed my oil several hundred times in the 45 years since then, and never installed an incorrect filter since, so maybe I learned something?

Cute…I guess.
I’ll never forget my first oil change. I was 15 and my dad let me change the oil in his Buick Regal.
I fired it up after my work and the oil light stayed on. I got out to check, and oil was pouring out by the filter!
My dad was furious as we cleaned up the mess, saying he never did something that stupid changing oil.
It was the wrong filter.
Fact is though, he gave me the new filter to use for the job.
No wonder I turned out such a mess!
I don’t think anyone wore gloves then and I still don’t now.
But I’ve done probably changed my oil several hundred times in the 45 years since then, and never installed an incorrect filter since, so maybe I learned something?

I think it was a comedian that once said: "You can't hurt my feelings, I used to hold the flashlight for my dad".

Oily gloves was the killer. It was all nice and "cute" and whatever up until that point!

Nice way to make some money on utube.

Auto Transport Service
Back