• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to find dodge dealer that sold my car new

CharGer

Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
Is there a way to find out where my charger was sold new? I have the broadcast sheet, is there a code on the sheet that will reveal the dealer? gerry

Nothing on the B/S.
Depending on the year of your car (67 or earlier) Chrysler Historical MAY have an IBM card for it which will reveal the dealer code for it.
If you have the warranty Certicard it too will have the dealer code on it.

The charger is a 68 and i don't have the certicard. The only thing i know about the car is that the second owner bought it in 72, at which time it already had a replacement drivers quarter and he thought it might have come from tennessee. I bought it from him in nov 88, that was in Albany, Ga. Gerry

Autocheck told me that my Duster was bought new from Huntington Beach Chrysler-Plymouth.

That dealership still exists (although it's Huntington Beach Chrysler-Jeep now.) so I'm thinking about getting a dealer license plate frame from there. :)

Hey CharGer Let me know how you make out I to have a GTX that was supposed to be sold in Georgia. At I think Jimmy Haynes Motors in Gainesville GA in 1968. If anybody has heard of this I would like to know. Thanks. I have the broadcast sheet.

Auto Transport Service
Back