• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How would you rate Herb's Parts ?

Awesome people to deal with....Herb has my vote great guy!

Longtime cornerstone of the Mopar hobby. They know their stuff. Always been good to deal with.

Ditto, if he carried everything he would be my only stop. Best service & best problem resolver.

Great people. I first met him in 1986 at the MOPAR Nats. Just Herb and his brother selling parts in the swap meet. They are the go-to-guys now.

I called Ruth once looking for ash trays for the rear interior panels on my B body convertible. At the time I couldn't find them and herbs was also out of stock.
A short time later, ,maybe under a hour, Ruth calls me back and tells me Tony's mopar has a pair of them.
Very few companies give that type of service today. Granted Ruth recalled my name as I had bought a lot of parts from them during this time, but still what company today be it car restoration or the store down the street from you goes out of there way. Its few and far between.
I always check with Herbs to see if they have what I need first, before looking elsewhere.

We talked to Herb, years ago about the turquoise engine paint that the Chrysler had changed and that it looked more like the corporate blue. I don't know of any other supplier that would go to the lengths he did to make that color right. Also his interior paints/dye's are the best. He is a 5 star seller in my opinion.

they bent over backwards for me on some emblems I needed for my barracuda!!! they are excellent!

A+, I have bought several items from them, met him at the Mopar nationals also, very nice folks. This was my last purchase from them.

IMG_20180809_103523.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back