• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from Alberta Canada

beeper

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
Can't remeber how I found this site but glad I did. Just picked up a 73 Roadrunner 400 4 speed car from the original owner. Car has been in storage since 1977! One of them rare finds and in excellent shape.Time capsul car without na doubt...I even got the original loan paperwork etc. Looking forward to doing some work on it and have some tech questions...I am thinking I found the right place for some help! Thanks everyone.

welcome to the forum.shoot us some pictures when you can. love to see your car.

Welcome aboard beeper! Sounds like a great car, Hope you'll post up some pics!!

thanks everyone....tried to post a pic but it said my file size was too big...had to be 1200 x 1200 and my files size was like 3400 by 2600....whatever that neans?

Here ya go beeper! Looks like a nice car!

Attachments

• IMGP1367.jpg
    IMGP1367.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMGP1370.jpg
    IMGP1370.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMGP9441.jpg
    IMGP9441.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 140
Thanks Alleyoop....yep its a pretty sweet find...the engine had NEVER been washed from the day he bought it! I kind of looked at him sideways and said "seriously? " and he said...."I don't want to get the electronics wet so it hasn't been washed since the day I bought it new!" . No cracks or chips in the windsheild. I put matching floor mats in and took the trailer hitch off! lol. Reached in the glove box and grabbed an 8 track of Merle Haggard & Buck Owens with the Strangers and that thing took off like 1977 when her parked it! LOL. I still got to take the trailer brake control out and I threw on a set of air shocks as the originals were toast. Changed oil and valve cover gskts but other than that its an original car. Thanks for posting my pics! I was thinking of putting a go-wing spoiler on it but not sure yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back