• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from the sticks

ezcowboy

Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
Hello, 40-something here from the outskirts of DFW, Texas. On the hunt for a project car to rebuild with my son; an old story I know. Still a worthwhile endeavour though! Reading through some of the posts, I thought this would be a great community to help us along the way, especially once we're settled into our build. I'm fairly adept at mechanical work and restoration, getting better at metal fabrication and welding but not beautiful by any means! (Still working out the art of it, so having to rely on grinding and sanding more than I'd like!)
Anyway, thanks for maintaining such an active forum!

Max.

2fd43dc103fb5d1601ce675cd420fc40.jpg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Best of luck on your search.

Welcome to FBBO

Hello, 40-something here from the outskirts of DFW, Texas. On the hunt for a project car to rebuild with my son; an old story I know. Still a worthwhile endeavour though! Reading through some of the posts, I thought this would be a great community to help us along the way, especially once we're settled into our build. I'm fairly adept at mechanical work and restoration, getting better at metal fabrication and welding but not beautiful by any means! (Still working out the art of it, so having to rely on grinding and sanding more than I'd like!)

Max.
Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand :thumbsup:

You might have to re-think your UserID - no emails are allowed - mainly for your own protection from Cyberdicks.

Welcome from Alabama, sounds like you don't have a project yet, but by joining here we hope it's going to be a Mopar!

Welcome! Buy an aborted shell that's already painted!! Thank me later!!

Welcome from NY.
Have your sights on anything particular yet?
Here's a catalog of some of our favorites around here. Happy hunting!

1700144679389.png

Max.
Welcome to the site!! And had to think if I had been to Rhome before but wasn't too far away when going to TMS. You may be in the sticks but I'm not yet one of the best 1/4 mile drag strips that was close by just closed down. And still no NASCAR venue here after years of talking about it and then TMS went up yonder and COTA went to Austin. Heck, Houston doesn't even have a theme park anymore....got lots of museums tho....blah lol

Welcome from the former home state of your new neighbors.

Auto Transport Service
Back