• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from the sunshine state

Welcome from WNY ! I had a '73 Satellite Sebring back in the '80's, and used to drive Erie County to Rochester, for my job at Kodak. That car rode like a dream, and earned the name "Road Warrior"!!!

So actually I maybe able to help you on that front. I have a new old style radio in my car now I'm be pulling out to replace with my Kenwood excelon double din, I know it will look wonky but I simply CANNOT live with out my android auto lol. Idk if it has Bluetooth or not but I can get you some pics later on tonight once it cools tf off out here. Lol since you're hooking me up if it's what your looking for I'll hook you up with a good deal on it
Thanks, but I already have my new radio with the blue tooth from classic car stereo. Just waiting on my new kick panels.

So I decided to test fit the new kick panels. The repos are not exact but good enough for a driver. @ed-shot500 I have the old kick panels out. If you want them shoot me a PM with your mailing address.
20230708_112433.jpg

So I decided to test fit the new kick panels. The repos are not exact but good enough for a driver. @ed-shot500 I have the old kick panels out. If you want them shoot me a PM with your mailing address.View attachment 1491446
Sorry for the late reply,, this form doesn't have an app and there's no way to set push notifications via chrome for this website :( so I'm just seeing this now

Auto Transport Service
Back