• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hows my exhaust sound with the cutouts?

looks like it would sound good, but the poor little mic on the camera couldnt take that blast!!! lol maybe if you move the camera further back, it would sound better...

exhaust tone/cut outs

Installed electric cutouts in the spring and just got around to shooting a video or two

What do you think?

http://youtu.be/6Tq2eCtabps

Like others here have already said, I think you maybe need to move the video recorder & mic. father away from the exhaust, "wind noise" is all your hearing from the exhaust, instead of the engine exhaust, "un capped, sweet tones"... The dog wasn't diggen' that noise "at all", scared it, he/she was running for cover...LOL... Sounds good on the video, sound quality idling, before it's "un capped" thou...

Yeah, I'll have to try again with the camera, err phone back some. Thinking about driving it to monster mopar weekend this Sat morning!?! But I'm not sure yet

Thanks Guys!

I'm really not an attention whore but its so much fun to open them up, its so loud people can't help but look. When I go to a cruise in or car show and the cars been sitting there a while being ignored by the NON-MOPAR people I like to start it with the dumps open, suddenly I have their attention because the big block mopar sounds bad ***.

It's all about the "show" when you pull in a cruise night or show..
it is half the fun!...
sounds like music.:headbang:

sonny

Auto Transport Service
Back