• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hubcap ID help?

KnuckleDuster

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
I inherited my Uncle's parts stash that included a bunch of Dodge and Plymouth hubcaps. I know a little about a few of them, like the Duster and Dodge truck caps, but a couple on the bottom rows are hard for me to identify.
They vary in condition. I was wondering if any are sought after, or just neat wall art. Sorry the pics are not the greatest. I can take more later today.
Thanks for any help.

20190810_132322.jpg 20190810_132339.jpg

Post a close-up of one each from each set of four..
(Also, no offense , what you have are mostly wheel covers. Hub caps cover hubs, also known as dog dish, poverty caps etc. wheel covers cover whole wheels.)
Most wheel covers aren't worth a lot ,except for a few that are exceptionally rare, the hubcaps are much more desirable.
I think i can see three sets of sixties barracuda covers. Post what size wheels the covers are for too.

Last edited:
foreground on the right looks like a desirable A body Barracuda cap.

30-40 a pc maybe? Unless one turns out to be desirable.

I think pic 4 are 70 E body.
The one before that look like 60s C body and the one before that are 66-7 Coronet.
Pic 1 early Bacaruda.

I might be interested in the 2 cop car caps with the holes in them if you decide to sell them. Send me a pm. Thanks.

I can use 1 cop cap with the holes to compleat my set of 4

Sorry, guys, I was actually hoping to find two more with the holes myself.

Auto Transport Service
Back