• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Husband And Wife Spend Romantic Evening Sending Each Other Memes

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Oct 23, 2023

Article Image

MEMPHIS, TN — According to sources, a local couple has settled in for a romantic evening of sitting down next to each other and sending memes back and forth.

"Aw yeah, she's gonna love this one," said Darren McCoy, husband and fine meme connoisseur while sending his wife that one meme of that sad dog at the pumpkin patch. "Grade-A romance, right here."

Darren's wife Stephanie was happy to spend the evening swapping the memes with her husband they'd collected throughout the day. She told reporters sometimes it's the only way they really communicate for days.

"I feel like he really gets me," Stephanie said. "Sometimes I wonder if we need to do more communicating, and then he'll send me the funniest thing and I just know we're meant to be soulmates forever. I mean, that one with the Star Wars guys talking about how hard it is to get good WiFi on the Death Star? I feel so seen."

National data show couples that share at least 10 memes with each other a day have happier, longer, and more fulfilled relationships. Many couples throughout the country say daily meme-sharing helps keep things fresh, romantic, and spontaneous.

At publishing time, the romantic mood between the couple had been sadly killed after Stephanie McCoy sent her husband a cringey meme that stopped being funny years ago.

Oct 23, 2023

View attachment 1545204

MEMPHIS, TN — According to sources, a local couple has settled in for a romantic evening of sitting down next to each other and sending memes back and forth.

"Aw yeah, she's gonna love this one," said Darren McCoy, husband and fine meme connoisseur while sending his wife that one meme of that sad dog at the pumpkin patch. "Grade-A romance, right here."

Darren's wife Stephanie was happy to spend the evening swapping the memes with her husband they'd collected throughout the day. She told reporters sometimes it's the only way they really communicate for days.

"I feel like he really gets me," Stephanie said. "Sometimes I wonder if we need to do more communicating, and then he'll send me the funniest thing and I just know we're meant to be soulmates forever. I mean, that one with the Star Wars guys talking about how hard it is to get good WiFi on the Death Star? I feel so seen."

National data show couples that share at least 10 memes with each other a day have happier, longer, and more fulfilled relationships. Many couples throughout the country say daily meme-sharing helps keep things fresh, romantic, and spontaneous.

At publishing time, the romantic mood between the couple had been sadly killed after Stephanie McCoy sent her husband a cringey meme that stopped being funny years ago.
:elmer: :jackoff: :fool:

And what the heck is a 'soulmate' anyways!? What a crock of crap imo.

I’m gonna try that on date night with mama tonight. You fellas probably won’t be hearing from me until my broken fingers are healed.

Last edited:
Reminds me of my next-door neighbors. The 4 of them only communicate by text and phone calls instead of just going to where they are in the house to speak with. I find it rather rediculous to say the least...cr8crshr/Bill:screwy::screwy::screwy::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Reminds me of my next-door neighbors. The 4 of them only communicate by text and phone calls instead of just going to where they are in the house to speak with. I find it rather rediculous to say the least...cr8crshr/Bill:screwy::screwy::screwy::usflag::usflag::usflag:
I have done that, but I have good reasons, four of them. If I text the gf, peace remains. If I get up to talk to her, I get four gsd's going crazy to go play, loudly.

The iphone deal has had me lets say concerned. Couples sitting in a restaurant booth for a nice dinner together, each staring at their phones. People at ‘live’ events or iconic places videoing it all through their phones. Did ya actually take any of it IN with your own eyes being ‘there’ or just through your – phone?

Having done some work with school districts, it’s nothing like school I remember. During class changes, kids rush in the halls finding an outlet to plug in gawking at their phones. Seems little talking with fellow classmates, sitting on the hallway floors until the last second to make their next class. Maintenance staff said they would find broken charger plugs stuck in the outlets as kids being in a mad rush to get to their next class either forgetting they’re plugged in or yanking the plugs out. This was a few years ago as more kids have those portable chargers now.

Seems to me I’d prefer it like it was, socializing face to face…but I’m old - school.

I remember my dating years and my fingers were far too busy to text when I was out on a date with a girl!

I remember my dating years and my fingers were far too busy to text when I was out on a date with a girl!
Lol, now is the question - Do you text on your first date?

That's a bit extreme but I'll admit to meme-ing Billy, though not ten times a day.

This was one of the most perfectly timed memes that had to be shared.

FB_IMG_1700104820286.jpg

After months of setbacks and seemingly little going right around here, my man desperately needed a win! And it came last week when the 1964 Plymouth Fury's 440 finally got broken in!!! He got to drive it!!
<< Happy Dance Wiggles all around >>

That gear drive sounds absolutely wicked and the little launch at the end just offers a hint of what's to come.

Shop Fans may notice he pulled into my car's garage spot. Slimer is in the shop now ............ for the first time since 2014! :bananaweed: :lowdown::usflag:

Last edited:
I have done that, but I have good reasons, four of them. If I text the gf, peace remains. If I get up to talk to her, I get four gsd's going crazy to go play, loudly.
You're well trained. Good boy! :)

My mother said I would go blind if I did that,she wore Coke bottle glasses and they revoked her license in 1982 because of her poor eyesight! She wasn't amused when I said I guess you would know! Lol

You're well trained. Good boy! :)
Regrettably, you're right! Unbelievable noise first thing in the morning when it's playtime, whether I hurry outside or not. I haven't figured out how to calm that down. I know they can do it, cause late at night , they almost don't make a sound.

Auto Transport Service
Back