• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Husband And Wife Spend Romantic Evening Sending Each Other Memes

I just saw a Chevy pickup in front of me at a redlight and he had a huge sticker on the back of the truck that said "I Masterbate" in big bold letters! Only one percent of people admit to masterbating,the other 99 % lie about it!

That's a bit extreme but I'll admit to meme-ing Billy, though not ten times a day.

This was one of the most perfectly timed memes that had to be shared.

View attachment 1560718

After months of setbacks and seemingly little going right around here, my man desperately needed a win! And it came last week when the 1964 Plymouth Fury's 440 finally got broken in!!! He got to drive it!!
<< Happy Dance Wiggles all around >>

That gear drive sounds absolutely wicked and the little launch at the end just offers a hint of what's to come.

Shop Fans may notice he pulled into my car's garage spot. Slimer is in the shop now ............ for the first time since 2014! :bananaweed: :lowdown::usflag:

Apparently Zeus is not a fan lol

1704507732881.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back