• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hyd clutch and new pedals

tlt23

Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
Hi again all.

I am trying to take the two pedals out and put in the 3 with the Hyd master cyl on the firewall. Does anyone have good pics, I have the willwood master Cyl that comes with the MCcloud kit, but not sure if I have to drill a new hole for the rod or am I not looking in the right locations when Im under there.

Second pic is of how the gear shifter mounts to the trans. I have a buddy seat and have this dogbone thing I bought from brewers but cant seen to see how it fit onto the trans and the shifter.

Thanks again for all your help.

Hi again all.

I am trying to take the two pedals out and put in the 3 with the Hyd master cyl on the firewall. Does anyone have good pics, I have the willwood master Cyl that comes with the MCcloud kit, but not sure if I have to drill a new hole for the rod or am I not looking in the right locations when Im under there.

Second pic is of how the gear shifter mounts to the trans. I have a buddy seat and have this dogbone thing I bought from brewers but cant seen to see how it fit onto the trans and the shifter.

Thanks again for all your help.
3 pedals??????????????

gas brake clutch.. i know the gas is seperate but it still gives me 3 pedals. lol

Sorry I was asking for pics not uploading mine.

Do i have to remove the dash to get the auto pedal out and the clutch pedal assy in?

Last edited:
gas brake clutch.. i know the gas is seperate but it still gives me 3 pedals. lol

Do i have to remove the dash to get the auto pedal out and the clutch pedal assy in?
No you don’t have to remove the dash to get the pedals out. You may or may not need to remove the instrument cluster to gain access to some bolts holding the assembly in. what you will need to remove is the nuts attaching the master cylinder to the firewall and some braces etc.

I got the brake booster loose and pulled from engine firewall. the back seems loose but I cannot get the front under the steering column free.

I have the 2 bolts in the center out and the 2 nuts on the studs off and the studs out, and the one on the left that holds the shield on in the back.

I cant get the instrument cluster out either. It is being held up on the radio side somewhere. I took the 7/1 bolt out holding the radio, and the knobs off with the retainer nuts, but it seems like it is stuck on the radio face. (stock radio)

what am i missing.

thank you all again for the help of this FN moron. I wish I would have just pulled the pedals apart and put the clutch pedal and housing on the frame that was in the car instead of taking the whole assy out and putting the complete assy in. would have saved time and frustration. lol

I have to bleed the clutch and put trans linkage in and she will be up and running, fingers crossed.

Auto Transport Service
Back