• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I also am looking for 2 inch super comp headers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have ran them befor on eddy heads and have had no real problems so thats the set i want o yea and my 440 is no way a street motor but around here if your car dont run 9's on the street you better just watch the street races

I hear ya. I've run them myself on a Chally with no real fitment issues (other than dinging the bottom for drag link clearence) but every situation (E body vs. B body, p/s etc.) is different.

Last edited:
I had a problem with the no.2 plug using 5903 hookers in my Roadrunner. The way the plug is positioned on the Ed heads, and tightness to the inner fender was a PITA. We cut and reangled the tube to get it to work. It also hit my bellhousing during installation from the bottom, engine installed. We ground some of the BH flange flat and 1/2" to fit, it is a Lakewood BH. I also ended up making the no.1 tube a slip fit on the drivers side to ease installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back